"We are not just competing locally. We are competing globally.
To be successful, we must be armed with both the skills and
education necessary to excel in a technology driven workforce."
- D. English, GLC Founder
The Global Learning Center's mission is to support our customers throughout each phase of their career journey.
To accomplish this mission, we have chosen to focus on the following objectives:
- Provide students and professionals with the career information, training and education needed to support their professional development needs.
- Encourage the proactive management of career development goals.
- Support activities and events which promote awareness of available career paths.
Desmond and Herleen English Annual Technology Scholarship Fund
Established in 2001, the scholarship provides financial assistance to freshman, female, minority students who enroll in Drexel University's College of Computing and Informatics. Each year at least $1,000 of financial assistance is awarded to a deserving student.
$29.00per month11 Students $29.00per week1 Students
- $20.00 per month7 Students
$29.00per week4 Students
- $19.007 Students
- $49.004 Students
- $19.00 per week1 Students